Whether you’re planning a small get-together with friends or trying to generate some serious cash for your charity, there are plenty of fun things to do with a comedy night fundraiser. From letting people vote on the funniest jokes to hosting games and raffles, here are eight ideas to get your party started!
1. Have a silent auction. Auction off funny items like T-shirts or tickets to upcoming comedy shows.
2. Host a talent show. Invite local comedians and have them perform sets ahead of the main event.
3. Have a roast of your favorite comedian or actor. Get everyone in the room drunk and insult each other until someone cracks up.
4. Pit celebrities against one another in a game of celebrity trivia. Collect donations for your charity as contestants answer questions about their favorite movies and TV shows.
5. Create a costume contest with awards given for best dressed, funniest costume, and so on. This will get everyone in the mood for some laughs and help keep things organized during the show itself!